I know you’re probably sick of reading corporate statements about Coronavirus, so I’ll try not to waste your time.
FIRST, I understand this is a rough time for everyone, especially us business owners and entrepreneurs. If you are a client and need to adjust your marketing plans to deal with the changing marketplace, please reach out and we will work with you.
SECOND, our team of specialists has been working together remotely for years. Lockdowns and social distancing do not affect our operations in the least, and we will continue to offer the same level of service to our clients no matter how long this drags out.
THIRD, while “Black Swan” events like the COVID-19 outbreak cause disruptions and challenges that are nearly impossible to plan for, they also create new opportunities for those who are able to adapt quickly.
So we think it’s also a good time to ask:
“WHAT DOES THIS MAKE POSSIBLE?”
Here are a few ideas to consider…
- People are working and shopping from home more than ever before.
- NOW IS THE TIME to start or ramp up your online sales, and get your online store rocking and rolling.
- Above all, make sure people can actually find you online.
- If you’re a service-based business, make sure you offer online appointments and online payments.
- You might consider selling your expertise with online coaching or courses.
- Make sure your website and Google business profile are telling your story well. Branding is everything here.
Online Lead Generation
- Trade shows all over the country are cancelled, and face-to-face sales calls are going out the window (for now).
- This means an effective “online sales funnel” that generates qualified leads is CRITICAL to the success or failure of your business.
- Make sure your website, email platform, landing pages, and online advertising are all working together to get you the best results.
- My team has been working remotely for the entire history of our company. We’ve learned a lot about what works and what doesn’t.
- If you need help choosing software, setting up systems, and creating processes, we are happy to share what we know, and help your organization make the transition as smooth as possible.
LASTLY, I encourage you to have faith. Not in stock markets, or government, or human ingenuity, but in the One who created us, and who, in the midst of everything, still holds us in his hands. Take time to rest, and remember what truly matters in this life.